For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
J

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, November 6th, 2021 7:20 PM

new Fiber internet connection

I signed up about 3 weeks ago and was told it was available.  The house next door (20 feet away) has the service.  They have came to my place twice now but was unable to provide the service.  They said they could not get access to other peoples property.  They wanted me to go to the 4-5 houses on my block and request access.  Who/how do I send a complaint to??  

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

2 years ago

The contractor that needed access to the easement should have called the police, they can't block access to an easement. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

They weren't denied access, no one was home and the tech didn't want to enter with out their knowledge.  I understand what happened but I am still discouraged with ATT for not handling this correctly.  I think like the first individual could have left a note asking when they could get access, but..... It is just strange that just a month or two before they were able to get access and hook up my neighbor.  thanks for the comment!

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

2 years ago

Maybe the first tech just walked into the yard without asking. Standard practice should be see if anyone is home before accessing the yard. If no one home, access the yard. Unless a gate is locked or a dog is present. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.