Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
T

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Aug 12, 2021 3:06 PM

Need internet service

I have been trying for over two months calling AT&T to get internet service where we have moved to.  We are building a house and have a new address and living in a camper while we build.  Direct TV hooked up our tv.

Our neighbor has AT&T universe - she has a different street address than us - even though she is right next door! can you please help me???????

My new address is: [EDITED] Williamson, GA. 30292 and my neighbors address is:  [EDITED] Watering Hole Drive, Williamson, GA. 30292

We need internet service and don't want to go with a satelite and be under a contract with one.

Please advise,

Tamy

email: [email scrubbed]  

[EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

sanman202

• 

214 Messages

2 m ago

Did you try chatting with customer support on the AT&T website? They have the phone number and live chat. You apparently have some type of Internet service to get on this forum so you should be able to reach someone on the support page. I would imagine someone would answer you. I've never had an issue getting in touch with anyone on their support page. 

https://www.att.com/support/

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I was at my sons house when I posted.

I have called several times to AT&T and I get a different answer every time. 
I have heard - no more new customers in the area - they can’t take any more. I’ve been given two different ticket numbers and told a technician will check my area - only to find out when I call back a no they don’t do that… so frustrating!!!!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.