For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
E

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, November 14th, 2020 9:30 PM

Need fiber

..............................AT&T posted my personal information without my permission.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

3 years ago

@ernestbotello 

You have posted your full information to the entire world. Now be prepared for an increase in scam and telemarketer calls and emails. This is not customer support, just a public forum of other customers.

Unfortunately as it stands fiber gets to you whenever it does, if ever. The rollout is kept internal with no request process. The only option is that if you have neighbors next to you (directly on the same side of the street), you can call and request an address verification in case there is a database error on your address's qualification.

So it is up to you to call AT&T, not them to contact you. That is how customer support works, it is inbound.

Former Moderator

• 

697 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @ernestbotello,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I didn’t post my information AT&T did.  I didn’t tell them it was ok to post my information.

Scholar

• 

3.8K Messages

3 years ago

@ernestbotello did you make the initial post in this thread?

This is a public forum and your initial post was not to AT&T but to the public.

Dave

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

No I did not. The AT&T representative did. 

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

3 years ago

@ernestbotello 

This is your forum account. Only the individual logged in (which would be you) makes the post. If you didn't type anything, then you have given your login info to somebody else or while logged in allowed someone else make a post.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.