Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
O

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 14, 2021 4:05 PM

misse installation appointment

I was scheduled for an appointment made with your technician Dario. The appointment was missed. Now I have no idea when or if you're coming to do the install promised. I purchased additional equipment for the install (Range Extenders) and I'm unsure if I should return it or keep it for whenever you get around to showing up.

Now it appears as though you're throwing this to a "Forum" of customers and aren't even planning on answering yourself?

If that's true, just think about that. You're not even taking responsibility for your own failures but throwing off to your customers to fix.

It not true, then now you have some kind of idea how much I/we distrust you and lathe your excuse for "Service".

Constructive

Employee

• 

23.7K Messages

2 m ago

Why would you need a tech to plug-in range extenders? It’s as easy as connecting your computer or cell phones to your Wi-Fi? 

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4K Messages

2 m ago

Was your appointment to install att service and you bought range extenders from another company?

Did you attempt to schedule another appointment?

(edited)

my thoughts

Employee

• 

18.1K Messages

2 m ago

Did Dario call you within 30 to 60 minutes of your appointment stating in route to your location? If yes, this would be a tech... if no, then likely talking to support not the tech that would do the work. 

If I understand your post, you were scheduled for installation of internet or upgrade of speed tier and purchased range extenders to be installed with the new gateway.

Did you purchase one of the top extenders, if yes will work with any provider not just ATT equipment.

https://www.netspotapp.com/hardware/wifi-extender/

https://www.cnet.com/home/internet/best-wifi-extender/

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.