Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Dyerke50's profile

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Jul 24, 2022 7:17 PM

Let’s talk about ATT poor technical and Customer Service

When you become a new customer for ATT, their goal is to not provide the service and installation date you requested, but instead to not show up and install your Internet, but to cancel the installation 30 minutes after their appointment time.  In contrast, instead of enjoying their high gig speed Internet, you now don’t have any Internet at least for another week, because they didn’t show up, and then they couple your miserable new customer experience by you spending over 8 hours over the next several days waisting your time, getting angry at customer service who can’t resolve this issue.  It’s an excessive incompetence fest with customer service as you plead with them to communicate with the tech try to come out and install today. It’s your time waisted on something they won’t resolve, but you won’t give up, and you become delusional thinking that if try harder, and make more calls your persistence will pay off and you will reach someone who can resolve it…  but it is an an exercise in futility, and you waist  your time and energy getting no where.  Endless stupid answers to easy fixable problems. Let me ask you this? if you texted your boss at 8am on Thursday 7/21/22, and said Good morning! This is your tech employee scheduled to arrive to work today at 10am. You should expect  a call from the me your tech employee prior to my arrival for work.”  But instead, you didn’t bother to go to work at all, but instead at 10:32am texted your boss “ I confirm Now that I will not be at work today, but instead I will be at work 7 days later on Thursday 07/28.  Between 10AM-12PM. Bye for now!”  Do you think you would still have a job. The answer is No.  this is exactly what ATT does for their new customer.  I ordered Internet and Tv on 7/14.  The earliest installation was 7/21.   They sent a text at 8am on 7/21 stating they were on their way. It reads as follows: “Good morning! Our tech is scheduled to arrive today between 10AM-12PM. You should expect to receive a call from the tech prior to their arrival.”   I was excited because I had not had internet for a week, and now I would have it.  But my excitement turned to disgust at 10:32 am when they did not show up but instead texted this: “We confirm that your appointment is now on Thursday 07/28. Our tech is scheduled to arrive between 10AM-12PM. Bye for now, AT&T.”   That’s right.  ATT says “Screw you.  You thought you were getting your Internet today, and we told you two hours ago we were on our way, but screw you, we will be there 7 days latter, Bye Bye for now.  You’ll wait another week, and you’ll like it, cause there’s nothing you can do, and we don’t care.”

No Responses!
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.