Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Janning

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

Mon, Jan 25, 2016 8:38 PM

Laying Fiber in Far North Dallas

I live in Far North Dallas  (Near Preston/Fankford). I noticed several ditch witches, red/yellow flags and Innercondiut all over my neighboorhood.  One of my neighboors talked to the guys laying it...they said its for Uvers fiber. I assume flags will be across my front yard soon?

Anyone know anything about Fiber in this area?

Responses

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @Janning,

We do not release the specific details of the U-verse rollout, but you can fill out your information here to be notified when the service is available to you.

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Janning

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

4 years ago

What?  Fill out this why?  I already have UVERSE...I just want to know when its going to be Fiber to the House?

Janning

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

4 years ago

Pics F1 - F6.  Looks like they have it laid but nothing to a house yet...they sure are slow.
And for certain, they did stop 5 houses down from me...I talked to the contractors they said...this is where it stops
Very odd layout, no rhyme or reason I can see.  This is all south  and west of me by about 100- 5-- feet.
Then North and west of me, along Frankford/preston to bush/preston, supposedly that's been laid for 3 months now and there are signs up saying "its here"...I havn't seen the sign

• 

2 Messages

I also live in this area near Preston and Frankford. Actually near Campbell north of Frankford. Is there any fiber service in this neighborhood?

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.3K Messages

@leemurray

Campbell 75422 zip code is CenturyLink, non ATT area, there is no ATT fiber

https://broadbandnow.com/Texas/Campbell?zip=75422

Frankford zip code 75252 is an ATT area, 81% has ATT available with 31.8% of addresses have FTTP with internet 1000 option. The other 20% of addresses have Frontier as the telco provider.

https://broadbandnow.com/Texas/Dallas?zip=75252

Noyr... EarthLink is a reseller of ATT services, you pay them and call them for any issues.

The installation and maintenance is performed by ATT techs who are dispatched when EarthLink creates the request.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

2 Messages

thanks for the reply. Yes I live in 75252 and I have ATT DSL available. But I am looking to get Fiber instead of DSL, and trying to find out if there are any plans to get Fiber to the rest of my neighborhood?