Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
C3Ducks's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 3:07 AM

Is there any way to get real customer service, or contact the CEO of AT&T?

Is there a way to get REAL customer service or contact the CEO/Board of AT&T?  We've had a horrible experience with internet installation.  It was installed Friday (9/23/22) but has never worked. I've spent 7+ hours on that useless chat, more on the phone, paid an employee to be on-site for the first installation day, then I had to wait over the weekend for a repair tech only to have the chat-rep send the repair tech to the wrong address. Then I was lied to on the chat, and sent to the wrong phone number. None of the chat-reps can do ANYTHING with any authority.   Any normal business would have told the installer to get back out here and finish the installation or replace the modem. That would have taken 10 minutes. But with AT&T, it's a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG drawn-out process with me being sent to all kinds of different departments and having to give the same information over and over and over and over.  I was on the chat tonight from 6:48 p.m. until I called it quits at 9:40.   No one can really DO ANYTHING other than assure you they can help.  This shouldn't be that hard.  Why am I using AT&T?  It's almost masochistic at this point.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17.5K Messages

4 months ago

John Stankey
Chief Executive Officer, AT&T Inc.

AT&T headquarters mailing address is

208 S. Akard St.
Dallas, TX 75202

AT&T main telephone number is (210) 821-4105.

dave006

Scholar

• 

3.6K Messages

4 months ago

@C3Ducks 

Why don't you call 1-800-288-2020 and report a failed install and request a repair dispatch?

Another option would be to use the free AT&T Smart Home Manager App from your Smartphone to test your connection and schedule a repair call depending on how far your actual install went and if you really need a replacement Gateway (Modem).

Dave

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.