Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
M

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Jun 26, 2020 6:35 PM

Installation technician didn’t show, order number doesn’t work, can’t access phone lines.

Set up installation appointment today 11-1. No call no show. Tried calling the existing customer help line, it said it didn’t recognize my phone number and couldn’t help me. Checked online and my account doesn’t show Internet. Checked the order status tracker online (using the order number they emailed to me) and it said that order doesn’t exist. Do I need to order all over again? I have the order number and my account shows the HBO max trial (not that that’s helpful without the actual internet), so clearly the order went through, but it’s not showing up anywhere and I can’t even access their support lines. Please advise, I’m at a loss. 

• 

3 Messages

2 y前

Also I tried the new service phone number as well, but that said they couldn’t help because I’m an existing customer and to call the other line. It’s a loop. 

Contributor

• 

9 Messages

2 y前

Yea, it's terrible!

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.