Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
larrybeau12's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Oct 3, 2015 2:20 PM

Install issues

So does anyone have any experience to share with install.Im already a Uverse customer. Gigapower was ordered and to be installed today. I called support number 2 days ago to inquire about install since i did not see any cable ran to my house or hookup in fron yard. I was assured everything was fine and they have insiade and outside techs and that outside would be done Friday. Saturday comes abd inside guy shows up and of course i already knew this but he cant do anything as there is no fiber ran too house. He was nice left his number and said he would keep checking today for outside tech and if he did show up to call him and he would come back. I called support an hour later and they said they cannot see anything or give eta on outside work and that inside mtech needs to update ticket so that can happen. Call back in an hour for an update. Just got off phone with dreaded TWC . I have to think about switching to TWC,

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

6 y ago

Hi @larrybeau12

We are sorry for the issues you are having with your install. We will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

Keep an eye on the envelope.png at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.