Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
H

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Nov 24, 2020 2:29 PM

I received my AT&T Gateway to self install for AT&T Fiber without instructions

I've had it for 5 days and have attempted to do it myself but the SmartHome App shows it's available for setup but today (and has each day for the last 3) the "button" to select is greyed out so I cannot click it to get the steps to setup. Every day the date changes and every day I can't click it. 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

my thoughts

Employee

• 

16.8K Messages

2 months ago

To register your account.... https://lsreg.att.net/LSRegGreetingsPage.html

The gateway for fiber self install be the gateway, likely model 210-700

A power supply for the gateway

A RED data cable for the gateway

Locate the ONT, connect the RED data cable to the ONT, other end to the RED port of the gateway. 

Verify the ONT is turned off, has POWER, PON lights light with NO RED ALARM light.

Plug the power connection into the gateway and the ac wall socket

Shortly the DATA light should come on the ONT

In about 5 minutes should be good, lights green, able to connect to the gateway using the yellow sticker information for SSID and PASSWORD.

If you cannot locate the ONT will need to call 800.288.2020 to schedule a tech appointment for  a FAILED CSI (Customer Self Install)... the last person may have taken the ONT requiring a new unit to be installed.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I have that installed already just as you described. What I received is a BGW320-505 and I’m unsure what to do with it, I guess.

Get started...

Ask a new question