For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
J

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 9th, 2020 9:16 AM

I need internet now already.

I’ve waited a long time already. Checked your we(Edited per community guidelines)ite for availability every couple months with the same unavailable message. What really forced me to make this post was that my neighbor directly across the street from me has service. We’ve seen you guys put Fiber and we’ve ask what it was and they confirmed. 

Do not point me to a site that shows me availability (Or some article that has questions and vague answers) because at this point I believe it is semi-accurate only updating when someone gets service and only for that house on the street. Don’t give the usual (Edited per community guidelines) saying that the loop or node is too far because it’s not. Just give me the actual reason and I’ll accept the fact that ATT is just slow.

Yes I know we are in a Pandemic but since most of the stuff is online right I need it more than ever. I don’t even care if it’s 18 mbps.

please someone give me answers.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

4 years ago

This is a customer-to-customer forum with minimal involvement from AT&T.

Any response you get is going to be the same suggestions that you are apparently not happy with.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.