Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
I

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jul 25, 2020 1:59 AM

I just want to have internet!!! Since move in date (7th July 2020) I don't have internet working on my place! FIBER DOES NOT WORK!

I have moved in to a place that has AT&T Fiber, once it was finally installed, I never had a reliable internet, my internet is intermittent it disconnects every minute (started as each 5 minutes), now I just don't have internet anymore. The broadband light on the modem blinks green and often red. I have called At&t technical support more than 30 times, almost everyday, 7 different technicians have already come to my house, changed the modem, changed the white box, changed the lines inside and outside the house. NOBODY KNOWS WHERE, WHAT THE PROBLEM IS, NOR HOW TO FIX IT! I have called and talked to supervisors, supervisors of supervisors, absolute nobody cares enough to have the problem solved, they always schedule someone for the next couple of days... and it's been  24 days already without internet (I moved on the 1st and they only installed it on the 7th).

I have the phone number of the network manager Mr. Brown of Atlanta and Downtown area, I have called him several times today after the last technician left my house and told me his supervisor was going to send someone today afternoon to make a port swap at the condominium central, he never answered my calls, I left voice messages and text messages, he never replied me.

On the 4th technician that came I had already no hope for this internet to be fixed and I asked them to switch it back to copper, I have been asking this to every technician that comes, I don't care about FIBER anymore, I just want to have INTERNET working at my house!!! This situation has been extremely STRESSFULL.... I'm already collecting and organizing all the documentation to make a formal complaint to FCC.

Responses

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

**Correction** 5 different technicians came to my house.
The Sixth one never came, because the system automatically cancelled one request.
The Seventh one supposed to come today in the afternoon, as informed by the technician who came in the morning never came as well.
I hope the 8th would come here tomorrow and this terrible novel would end.

• 

3 Messages

20 days ago

This is terrible that you have had to have so many technicians in your home during COVID-19. It's not safe for you or the workers :(

Get started...

Ask a new question