Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
C

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 22, 2020 10:35 PM

Hole on my yard

who can I contact about a grave size hole that AT&T dug in my front yard a few weeks ago?? They filled the hole, but only about 1/2 way and threw a handful of grass seed on it. It’s dangerous and someone could easily get hurt if they don’t see it and fall. I’ve and  called the main customer support line and they couldn’t help. They referred me to the Engineering Dept (866-620-6900). I called them at least 5 times and still got nowhere. Two of the times they gave me a ticket number and assured me they would get back to me within 1-2 days, but the first ticket (PQ2CGM69) was 4 weeks ago, and the second (PQ2CK020) was 2 weeks ago and still no one contacted me. When I called again today, the person I talked to told me to call 800-894-0374, I tried calling that number I received a message saying ‘This number is no longer in service’.  

i am currently not a customer of AT&T and probably will be never be if this the way they treat them. 

Extremely Frustrated

Responses

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

a month ago

AT&T property damage claims are handled by Sedgwick. Try Sedgwick Claim Center at 855.365.4976, 8am - 4:30pm CST.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question