Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Justready's profile

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jul 11, 2022 7:29 PM

Hand Hold help

I'm being lied to from AT&T that the contractors are coming to locate the handhole for my fiber services to be installed and it has been two months and still nothing.  I'm being advised that the dig ticket was submitted and I'm also being advised that it's been cancelled.. my neighbor next door has gotten their service but I'm still waiting. How can I get this resolved? 

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.8K Messages

3 m مضت

Schedule another install appointment. The att techs installing in my subdivision found the hand holes themselves and uncovered them. 

• 

3 Messages

3 m مضت

Hi browndk26,

They've scheduled so many att techs to come out, but they don't even come out. They read the notes in the system and pass the baton without another thought. The first one that came in May didn't even get out of his truck.. and all the others just rode pass.. So I really don't know what to do at this point.. We are approaching month 3. Jacked up part is that my neighbor got hers the very next day and I was the first to move in our townhomes. I can walk out my door and pull her plug.. that's how close I am to it... so I'm about ready to throw in the towel. 

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

4.8K Messages

3 m مضت

Fill this form out. 

http://www.att.com/gen/investor-relations?pid=27794

Click the link under

Executive Customer Care Contact

You should get a phone call in a few days. Answer all incoming calls, even if the appear to be spam. 

• 

3 Messages

3 m مضت

Thank you so very much... I've completed the form and I truly hope this helps. I answer all calls anyway, as I have a lot of things in the making...lol. ... thanks again.  

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.