Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 9, 2020 5:27 PM

Great Installation Representative

This morning, we had an installation for internet scheduled at 9 am at our new apartment. Our installer was Eric (We're in White Settlement, TX area). I was hoping to leave a review for Eric because he was amazing, but I couldn't find anywhere to do that. I'd appreciate if somehow this could make it to him eventually.

First of all, he showed up about 15 minutes before 9. As I have been stuck waiting for reps for several hours in the past and being late is a pet peeve of mine, I really appreciate his prompt arrival and the call he gave us before hand to let us know he was on his way. He was very courteous and kind, and explained to us what he was doing and why. He answered all my questions thoroughly, and even went out to the box to connect our wire when something went wrong with connecting the fiber. He worked very quickly and had our internet set up in under an hour, all while maintaining the distance required due to the current concerns over COVID-19.

I would go as far as to say that Eric is by far the best experience I have ever had with AT&T. He was very professional and I hope this review finds its way to him eventually. As for anyone living in the White Settlement/Fort Worth area, hope you get Eric.

AT&T representatives, see if you can get this review to Eric please. He deserves it. Thank you!

Responses

my thoughts

Employee

• 

15.3K Messages

2 months ago

You should hopefully receive either a text or email within 48 hours to provide feedback on your experience. May leave additional information as managers do read the comments on the surveys.

Scale is 1-5 with 5 being the best.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.