For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Wallaby32's profile

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Sunday, August 28th, 2016 2:41 PM

Gigapower installation tomorrow. Gigabit is ordered, can I change to 100mbps service?

So, like in the title, I have gigapower installation tomorrow. I have the gigabit on order. 

When the tech gets here, can I just tell him I want to downgrade to the 100mbps, Or do i need to change the order somehome today. 

I guess the short version: are the installations the same for 100mbps and 1 gigabit?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Wallaby32   Would assume install makes no difference if 1G or 100M, ATT Customer Care might be able to make that change today.  Contact ATT Customer Care on the link in my signature below, by Need Help?

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your downgrade to 100m b4 install problems. Many times these are answered by FB/Twitter Soc Media Managers, available late nites, weekends.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply, possibly by email instead. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

alright, just send a Pm to them. Thanks for the quick reply. Hope I get some good answers

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.