Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 5:55 PM

Getting a hold of Risk Management!

I need to talk to the Risk Management people but no one is there to take my call. All I get is forwarded to a full mail box, not open during business hours or hung up on! I have called 7+ times trying to get a hold of someone, what do I do now?

Responses

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

An AT&T driver hit my son’s car. Police were called and found the AT&T driver to be at fault. He can’t get his car fixed until he has a claim number from them. Trying to get in touch with somebody is nearly impossible. Phone calls go unanswered. I have been trying to get in touch with risk management for almost a month. What a joke. Can’t leave a message because mailbox is full. I’m pretty sure there are people looking for jobs if you are understaffed. Just another big corporation  being a bully. Shame on you!

• 

1 Message

a month ago

After several days of calling several different numbers and the obvious run around I get from the ones that do answer (so far billing has been the top dept reached).     I am putting att on notice, their fiber optic cable will be dug up as I feel 90 days has been a generous amount of time for me to reach them in good faith.

dave006

Scholar

• 

1.1K Messages

a month ago

Just a reminder this is a Customer to Customer forum. Not an official communication channel to AT&T.

If you dig up an AT&T Fiber line and cause any damage you will be billed for the full amount of the repair time and materials.

Why are you going to dig up the Fiber cable?

Dave

Get started...

Ask a new question