Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
mechtlymanor's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 5:55 PM

Getting a hold of Risk Management!

I need to talk to the Risk Management people but no one is there to take my call. All I get is forwarded to a full mail box, not open during business hours or hung up on! I have called 7+ times trying to get a hold of someone, what do I do now?

Responses

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

An AT&T driver hit my son’s car. Police were called and found the AT&T driver to be at fault. He can’t get his car fixed until he has a claim number from them. Trying to get in touch with somebody is nearly impossible. Phone calls go unanswered. I have been trying to get in touch with risk management for almost a month. What a joke. Can’t leave a message because mailbox is full. I’m pretty sure there are people looking for jobs if you are understaffed. Just another big corporation  being a bully. Shame on you!

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

After several days of calling several different numbers and the obvious run around I get from the ones that do answer (so far billing has been the top dept reached).     I am putting att on notice, their fiber optic cable will be dug up as I feel 90 days has been a generous amount of time for me to reach them in good faith.

dave006

Scholar

• 

2.5K Messages

1 y ago

Just a reminder this is a Customer to Customer forum. Not an official communication channel to AT&T.

If you dig up an AT&T Fiber line and cause any damage you will be billed for the full amount of the repair time and materials.

Why are you going to dig up the Fiber cable?

Dave

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

I am facing a problem with AT&T. I don't have AT&T service. They are illegally using my property with out any easement or permission to give service to my neighbors. The pole is in the middle of my property and causing lot of inconvenience for me to do construction. The cables are hanging over my lawn  and it is on my way. The cable is running very close (that some one can touch) to my outside deck on 2nd floor. I got my other utilities like electric and cable  moved from this pole to another pole that I facilitated in a convenient location on my property . They did it voluntarily when I pointed them the danger involved and my inconvenience. AT&T refused to move in spite of several requests. I cannot do my construction with out removing the pole from middle of my property. They said I have to pay thousands to move that. Why  should I pay when AT&T is using my property illegally.? They even accused me off interrupting service. I don't live there. It is rented. They even sent me a bill for resuming service to my neighbors. I sent several emails to them. No response. AT& T is preventing my construction plans because of their illegal access on my property.  If they don't remove the cables  servicing neighbors, I will be forced to take legal action demanding all my damages.  I am not a customer. AT& T has no easement to use my property and they refuse to move the cables to a convenient location. A very unhappy non customer of AT&T.

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

I have tried for over two weeks to get in touch with someone in risk management. We have a fence around an ATT sub station in our neighborhood that needs repairing. Can someone help me out or supply me with a number to call? Thanks in advance!

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

I have the same problem. It seems there is no communication channel for existing customers to discuss major account concerns (meanwhile other carriers I've had do have this). This leads me to believe that 1) ATT doesn't care or 2) they left this out of the new C19 customer support runbook.

Either way I'm fed up with this company, and will be taking all of my family's and company's business to another carrier who does care.

P.s I've also learned the only way to make these large corps do any action is through social media outlets, so ATT be prepared this PR will be coming soon!

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

The day we moved in to our brand new house an att installation rep drilled a hole in our wall. This happened in December it is now May and it’s still not fixed. We have been given the run around with the risk management representatives. It’s so frustrating because it’s their fault we have a hole in our wall and no one has even come to our house to even look at the hole. The numbers we were give have all been disconnected. 

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

FIRE HAZARD - AT&T Power lines are tangled in my tree. The telephone lines need to be removed because my landscaping company will NOT touch the tree with possible LIVE wires. I have an open ticket number. Please have someone reach out to me to schedule a date where those  power /telephone lines can be removed. It's a fire hazard.

Thank you!!!

Marisol 

Pasadena, CA

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I need to speak to someone about property damage. you dug up my lawn to lay fiber optics and left a bare area with tire marks apprx. 14' x 20' wide. I want it fixed and re-sodded. Please provide a phone number so i can contact someone. My next step will be to notify the city and small claims court. thank you.

• 

1 Message

8 d ago

To whom it may concern,

AT&T is guilty of grossly overbilling, slamming and deceptive sales practices, as it relates to my business account.  My new hobby will be to financially injure the AT&T corporation by detouring consumers from doing business with or continuing to do business with AT&T.  I feel that it is my social responsibility to warn the public of AT&T’s deceptive practices, and I will do so.

An ant can move Mount Everest with the aid of social media.  

Doing the right thing, used to be the most important thing.  Not with AT&T!

Good Luck AT&T!

Anyone wishing to join a (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines) with me against AT&T, please contact me at [email scrubbed]

(edited)

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.