Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
mdschopp's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Nov 28, 2016 5:39 PM

Frequent Internet Service Drops

I switched from WOW to AT&T Uverse as my internet service provider about 1 month ago.  I now have the Internet, DirecTV and cell phone bundle.  When internet service is available, it works perfectly.  However I experience frequent service drops that are very frustrating.  I have called customer service numerous times and there have been 3 service visit.  The problem seems to be limited capacity on my area.  The number of outages is unacceptable.  I do not want to have all the new equipment removed and my communications panel rewired so I can return to WOW.  Please provide a contact about customer service that can discuss this problem with me.  Thank you.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

5 y ago

what area are you located?  There was a CWMP upgrade about 3 weeks ago, I am still having the same problem as well.  I work from home and am about to give up this (previously awesome) service and go back to cable due to the constant knockouts.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I live in Madison, AL.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I live in Madison AL as well.  Experiencing the exact same problem that is listed above.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

Not really a question. Before I had at&t I had time warner in the 7 yrs I had that I can count how many times my service was down, maybe twice. I have had at&t internet for 1 month and service has been down 3 times. And not for short periods of time. We are talking 1 day or longer. I am sure I am not the only one trying to run a business. Now I have to go somewhere to find wifi. This is unacceptable. We pay for a service. When it works it's great. Very disappointed.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.