Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
ap1000's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 11:43 PM

Four months?

Hi to everyone.  I am in the process of moving to a new home in Apex, North Carolina.  I had originally booked a time for my hook up to occur on April 7th.  Unfortunately, the closing date was pushed back to April 28th.  After calling ATT today I was told the next available time I could get it installed is in August.  How is this even possible?  Does AT&T lack employees?  Is there one person doing all the installations for the entire state of North Carolina?  How does AT&T have customers if there is a 4 month waiting list?  I'd really like to know if this is normal or if I should call back and try to talk to someone else who isn't from India.  Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I am in the process of moving to Apex, NC from Georgia.  Originally my house was suppose to close the first week of April so I discontinued my service in Georgia (back at the end of February) and set up an installation time here in Apex for April 7th.  I recently found out the closing won't be until the 28th, so I called ATT and tried to reschedule my installation date.  I was told that the EARLIEST I could get my internet installed after that date was AUGUST.  Is this normal?  I mean, do you have a lot of customer waiting 4 months to get service hooked up?

Community Support

• 

232.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @ap1000

We saw your post and will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you

We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTCustomerCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.