Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
kipwingerjr's profile

1 Message

Saturday, November 18th, 2023 4:09 PM

Fix accidental negative feedback; loved service tech

I accidentally put a bad review for the service tech that was recently at my home, but the service was, in fact, excellent. How can I rectify my accidental review, and give positive feedback on this technician?

Former Employee

• 

22.1K Messages

4 months ago

On a bad tech review you should be contacted by a tech manager for follow up  of your review within a few business days.

I had two such where an elderly individual gave all 1s instead of 5s…

I then started to inform customers that while you may think I am number 1 please give 5.

Within the rating systems 5 and 4 are consider 100, 3 is 0 and 2 and 1 are -100.

On a monthly bases all tech reviews are added together and divided by total of reviews with expectations tech will maintain +90% VOC (Voice Of Customer). All techs who have 100% for the month in my garage were for eligible drawing of $25 one time bonus for that month unless one tech just crushed the month with high number of reviews. On average a tech performs about 100 jobs per month between installs and repairs and receives between 20 to 25 reviews. If 20 reviews with 19 100s and 1 zero would be 95% for the month.

Note some individuals believe there is always room for improvement thus only gives 4s while 3s generally were given by the account holder who had no interaction with the tech as their partner handled the visit. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.