Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Casperine's profile

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 1st, 2022 6:43 PM

File a claim

I have been passed around several times on the phone for hours and they said they’d call back (supposed to be the right dept) never happened, so I try I online and get this website with yet another phone number!!!! How frustrating! The destroyed my lawn and didn’t fix it by burying fiber.

b

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

AT&T claims are handled through Sedgwick, their claims administrator. 

If you need to file a new claim, have the following information available:

• Location – The physical address or GPS coordinates for the location where damage occurred.
  • Photos – Include close-ups and wide views of the area damaged. If possible, include photos of the person, vehicle, or equipment that caused the damage. Photos can be from cameras, cell phones, or other devices.

• 

14 Messages

10 months ago

This is not an acceptable answer. Sedgewick will not accept a new claim from the client directly. The client MUST go through AT&T and AT&T REFUSES to answer the phone or return voicemails in their Risk Management Department. This is ridiculous. Sending your customers and non-customers to small claims to get you to pay for DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR OWN EMPLOYEES IS A CRIME.

In addition, your above link is not working.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

10 months ago

The link provided is a year old and the procedure for filing a claim has changed.

You have to call CS 1-800-288-2020 to start a claim.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.