zahmir's profile

New Member

 • 

2 Messages

Mon, Jul 4, 2022 5:48 AM

Fiber

hello at&t people out there i live in North Las Vegas we only have cable internet here im looking for fiber on the at&t map but its saying its not available in las vegas but https://www.att.com/local/fiber/nevada/las-vegas this website is really wired beaacuse it say not available my zip code is 89031 i would really like fiber in north las vegas beacuse i pay 312$ a month and if i miss a payment its going to be 652$ i have 1gig up and 35 down at&t please come thru for north las vegas

ATTHelp

Community Support

 • 

200.1K Messages

3 m مضت

We're here to help provide you information on when Fiber will be available, zahmir!


There can be multiple reasons why Fiber isn't available yet, such as the following:

  1. Distance – AT&T Internet is a distance-dependent service. If you are too far away from the equipment, certain services may not be available. This means your neighbor may have service but your home cannot.
     
  2. Equipment is not available – To get service, AT&T Internet equipment has to be in the area. In some instances, it isn't. We do not have information if or when it will be.

  3. The area is not built for U-verse – Some areas are not U-verse ready. The Community team does not have information if or when it will be. Distance and equipment can play a key in instances like this.

  4. Another competitor services the area - This happens from time to time but it does not mean all services are not available to you. Check out other internet options below!

We are still in the process of expanding the network to provide the most coverage to our customers. You can access our Coverage Map where you can check availability at your address.


If you have any further questions, please let us know. Thank you for being a part of our AT&T Community!


Donovan, AT&T Community Specialist

my thoughts

Employee

 • 

19.5K Messages

3 m مضت

North Las Vegas ILEC is CenturyLink not ATT…

https://broadbandnow.com/Nevada/North-Las-Vegas?zip=89031

Do not expect ATT to overbuild into territory that is not theirs.

No garages, no employees, no facilities belonging to ATT.

Unless willing to relocate to where ATT offers service you should be contacting CenturyLink who has their own fiber program.

https://www.centurylink.com/

(edited)

New Member

 • 

2 Messages

3 m مضت

hello centurylink is not available where i am with there fiber plan i tried calling and they said they can not run a line to my house

my thoughts

Employee

 • 

19.5K Messages

3 m مضت

The choices remain, relocate to where fiber service is available from ATT or CenturyLink or remain on your cable service.

Within ATT 21 state footprint where hardwired service is offered, 30% (18 million) currently have fiber service meaning the other 70% (42 million) have copper service with speeds of 100, 75, 50, 25, 18, 10, 5, 3, 1.5 and .76 depending on facilities and distance from those facilities.

I suspect may be similar to CenturyLink, they offer a copper based internet to you address but not fiber. Can continue to wait thru the years for an upgrade to CL Fiber or consider your other options.

Again ATT will not be a solution unless moved to ATT area.

https://broadbandnow.com/CenturyLink

click on above link then click on map

once loaded choose fiber on bottom left side then can zoom in to see where they offer fiber

CenturyLink offers internet service across 50 states with the greatest coverage in Arizona, Colorado, and Washington. DSL internet from CenturyLink is available to an estimated 48.6 million people, making it the 4th largest residential DSL provider in the U.S. by coverage area.

In addition to DSL broadband, CenturyLink also offers Fiber, Copper, and Fixed Wireless internet service. Its Fiber service is available to approximately 18.1 million people, making it the 4th largest provider of Fiber broadband in the U.S. by coverage area. Its Copper service is available to businesses in 10,039 zip codes. Its Fixed Wireless service is available to approximately 130,000 people

(edited)

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.