Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
N

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Nov 10, 2021 8:07 PM

Fiber not available in entire condo building

How do I get in touch with the engineering folks?  Several (but not all) units on the 3rd floor of my condo building have fiber available - I'm on the 1st floor and have been told that it is not available.  This seems crazy - how do I find out what needs to be done to get fiber made available to the whole building?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

28.4K Messages

7分前

In a building such as that, you're somewhat at the mercy of your owner's association/management agent.  The wiring and access thereto is the responsibility of the owners in common as administered by the management agent.  They should be working with your telecommunications vendor to insure access to all the residents. 

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19K Messages

7分前

When the building was being wired by local group notice would have been given to current residents on day needing access for each unit. If the individual / family did not provide access the workers would have moved to the next unit. When all accessible units where wired they would leave to a different building / project.

The complex management would needed to stay on top of the work being completed and who was not complying. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.