L

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Jan 14, 2022 8:20 PM

Fiber line placed throughout neighborhood

An independent company hired by AT&T went into our back yard (without permission) and kept the gates open letting our dogs out on more than one occasion.  The company said that "another" company would be coming the following week to lay grass since they tore up more than half my backyard.  it has been a month now and the supervisor is not answering the phone and the "other" company doesn't answer.  This isn't right.  How can I get them to lay the grass so that it won't be so muddy every time it rains?

• 

12 Messages

10 d ago

Call the AT&T customer help line and explain who you tried to call and the lack of response. If he or she has no good suggestions, look up the AT&T Headquarters in Dallas, determine which department may help, and write a detailed letter to the head of the department. Keep records of all conversations, telephone numbers, names, and dates. A letter would be better than another call.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.9K Messages

10 d ago

They don't need your permission to access a utility easement, however leaving the gates open when there's pets present is inexcusable.  Property damage claims are handled through Sedgwick, have as much documentation as possible along with photo's of the damage.  The contractor should have handled this themselves. 

Claims Management Services - 855-365-4976

Option 1 - Check on existing claim

Option 2 - Speak to AT&T CC for service related issues

Option 3 - Start a new property damage claim

Existing claims can also be checked via portal www.mysedgwick.com

• 

2 Messages

7 d ago

I have called and they created a "ticket "  I am giving them time to address the situation or call me about it.   I will give them a week to make a move on the situation.... if no response then I will take my next step

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.9K Messages

7 d ago

So I assume the number did work as provided.  As far as time constraints it will take as long as it takes as they have to investigate the issue.  Do what you need to do, but be reasonable about it. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.