Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
isaaca97's profile

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 23, 2022 11:02 PM

Fiber Internet installed in new home

Over 3 hours on the phone and 4 hours waiting for calls back in the past two days. I have been told there is an outage in my area, that the fiber was installed incorrectly, that there is no outage, that they will send a new repairman on Monday, that it was never installed, that it has not been activated, that the outage was fixed, and that the outage is the problem. All by different reps in two days. What the heck kind of show are you running here? I have dozens of ATT accounts and use them for my business/ personal/ and family. I’m a furious and will have to switch providers if this isn’t fixed.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.5K Messages

2分前

If you look on the AT&T outage page then you know essentially what any of the AT&T phone "support" people know.  They have no way to communicate with the field techs, the engineering dept or any other group involved when a service is down.   So they make stuff up, hoping to placate you and get you off the phone so they don't get dinged on the metrics they're evaluated on.

It's not just AT&T, unfortunately.  I know Comcast people have similar programs and their customers have similar horror stories.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.