Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
soconnorxyt1's profile

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, February 18th, 2023 6:36 AM

fiber internet availability map for knoxville, tn

I need to buy a house in Knoxville,  TN,  later this year and want to choose one where fiber internet is available.   I cannot find any map for this online.    SURELY,   AT&T has that somewhere,  right?   Where?? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Professor

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

https://broadbandmap.fcc.gov/home

you have to go into the map to modify the search. You can put in to search for fiber only. Don’t trust this map entirely. Use the att availability page to confirm if fiber service is at an address. That cannot be fully trusted either. 

at the bottom of the page select the  star symbol at broadband to show only fiber addresses.  

(edited)

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you.    I hope to never ever ever again have to be a customer of Comcast.

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you so much! I’ll try that.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

See my edited post above. The search feature is hard to use. Settings are at the bottom of the page below the map. 

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

You are brilliant,  girl.   Thank you.    I agree that it's tricky to search,  but I was able to identify my best bet for location there.

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

1 year ago

Uhh, browndk26 is a he.   He's just smart enough always let his wife steal the picture.  😁

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.