Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
fibercantwait111's profile

3 Messages

Monday, August 21st, 2023 4:15 PM

Fiber installation

My neighborhood just got marked with flags, it's been at least 3-4 weeks now and no ATT company has come yet, how long until they are going to start the underground fiber? any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

9 months ago

No one knows At&t doesn’t share future services with the public or front line employees 

Former Employee

• 

22.4K Messages

9 months ago

How to you know it (flags) are for ATT Fiber?

Any company from electric, gas, water, cable or telco could have asked for locate of existing lines.

If for new line should be WHITE flags with PURPOSED path, colored flags are existing services.

EDIT, if for fiber will not be ATT trucks but contractors boring, trenching while placing orange conduit sticking up out of ground… depending on size of neighborhood could be 6 to 9 months before service will be available for ordering… likely 1st or 2nd quarter 2024.

(edited)

9 months ago

My neighbor talked to the man who was putting the flags out and said one of the tech companies had issued a request to mark the neighborhood because they were putting in fiber. The only person who does internet is ATT and so I assume it's them since no one else comes out here.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.