Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
S

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Oct 30, 2021 9:25 PM

Fiber in my area

I would love to know when will fiber be available in my area , 

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19K Messages

7分前

If your in one of the 90 markets within 21 states where ATT is being deployed, your area (zip code) already has fiber.

Not all addresses within the zip code will receive the service, but a percentage will. The percentage may be 90+ or less than 20.

The first (5) year buildout from 2016 to end 2020 reached 15 million residential addresses or about 25% of all hardwired addresses within the footprint.

A 2nd (5) year buildout 2021 to end 2025 is schedule to reach an additional 15 million residential addresses bring the total to 30+ million start of 2026. This should be about 50% of all hardwired addresses.

The who, when, where questions are not public information. If seeing fiber being deployed on your street within next 4 years, will be apart of the current expansion..

The fastest way to have ATT Fiber service is relocating to where the service is currently available. Note that 25% of the fiber is MDU complexes of apartments / condos. Consult the ATT Fiber MDU map for locations.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.1K Messages

7分前

Check their coverage map and even sign up to be notified IF it ever becomes available where you live.

AT&T Fiber - Coverage Map for Faster AT&T Internet (att.com)

• 

3 Messages

7分前

Yea I’ve already done that , I signed up like 3 years ago .. there is even a big ATT store maybe a mile from house and every time I go in there they try and sell it to me and when I tell them it’s not on my street , they look it up and scratch their heads on confusion and they have no idea why.. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

30.1K Messages

7分前

Not everybody will get it. Those that do have no timeline. AT&T is still rolling out to new areas and upgrading some existing ones, but the exact plan is kept private. They will only be able to tell you upon it being available, no valid guarantees before the fact so they don't set wrong expectations.

Agents who say coming soon, in a couple years, etc., are just blowing smoke.

• 

4 Messages

4分前

They just started the installation in my neighborhood. How long does this usually take? 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.