Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
tea4cagmailcom's profile

1 Message

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 9:33 PM

Employee compliment

Where do I send an employee compliment?

We were given no advance notice of AT&T installing fiber...Just received a message about an appointment.  Don't get me wrong I am thrilled!  John Augustin was the tech that started our install.  What a great guy!  He had to run over 1500' of wire and just ran out of light.  It was 8pm and it became unsafe to work!  We live in the woods and I was really concerned for him.  He gave me his number and promised the installation would get completed on Tuesday.  I received several AT&T texts about rescheduled because we missed our appointment which was confusing.  I texted John and he said he would schedule us for Tuesday and not to worry.  So smart, patient, pleasant and such a hard worker, we really appreciated all his efforts on our behalf.  On Tuesday Sokim called prior to arrival, he was the tech that installed our original wire just after the house was renovated!!!  Again another incredibly smart guy, super pleasant and helpful.  The install was completed and we are streaming away, You can see why we are so pleased if you reference the speed history snapshot above, the first 2 days are from a time when it had been working ok...but not really!  We have been dealing with intermittent service and very slow speeds for a long time.  Hooray for fiber!  Many thanks to these fine gentlemen! I also would like to mention Chuck Cofer.  He came out on the day of install and talked with us about our wifi and mobile needs.  He offered a great deal and we switched from Verizon to AT&T mobile.  He helped transfer the phones, ordered a phone for my daughter and son and even had to return the next day to finalize the deal.  He was very knowledgeable and patient!  We have had a great deal of trouble with our internet over the years and have endured many outages, extremely slow speeds and a lot of aggravation, however, to a person, the techs that have come out here have been outstanding in knowledge, patience and a sincere desire to help us out.  Someone at AT&T is doing a great job hiring!  Thank you all and please forward my comments to these guys so they know how much they are greatly appreciated!  Cheryl Freker  Fayetteville GA 30215 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.