Damage to our community during AT&T fiber optic install
- In October of this year a contractor working for AT&T fiber damaged several pipes and sprinkler heads at homeowner sites, some of which they repaired during the process but at least three sprinkler heads destroyed during the trenching have not yet been repaired. They were reported on October 26, 2022 and I have had conversations with three different individuals and for three weeks have had four different commitments of dates to repair the damage, all of which have been dishonored.
- The number I contacted to report the issue was (877) 245-6660 and the five digit case number given to me was 36861
- Our community name is Pindell Glen, located in Alpharetta, GA 30004. My property was not affected but in order for you to zero in on our community it is Pindell Cir Alpharetta, GA 30004
- The length of time this has taken and the non-responsiveness and failure to honor commitments is unacceptable and certainly is not going to lead to any AT&T fiber-optic business in our community. This is a very poor subcontractor you are working with and they should be dismissed.
- By the way, since they had not repaired the issue in an acceptable timeframe, The subcontractor allegedly gave the job to Landmark Construction and I did speak with that company on two occasions. They have failed to show up for the three different dates they had committed to and are no longer responsive and neither is your subcontractor.