Hurry! Find the perfect gift today! Everyone gets our best deals on any smartphone!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

AT&T related help: Get help with your internet

stefankesler's profile

New Member


1 Message

Sunday, September 25th, 2022 2:34 PM

Connection problem at the pole

How do I request a service request for a technician to fix the connection port at the pole? Or connect me to a different pole in the neighborhood. This is what the problem was before I disconnected last. I am desperate to get reliable internet at my house. My current spectrum internet keeps going down for hours at a time. If only ATT would add a port at the pole next to my or connect me to a different pole.

Former Employee


21.5K Messages

1 year ago

1-800-288-2020 to schedule a repair appointment.

The tech will most likely be a Uverse Premise Tech (PT) in most areas but named a Wire Tech (WT) in the 9 states of Bell South (SE USA). This tech works from the pole in which includes your drop wire, NID, inside wiring and equipment. They can check and move your connection to another binding post on the pole provided a good one exists, otherwise the tech would need to create an request for an outside line tech to repair the line.

Not finding what you're looking for?