For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
O

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, January 23rd, 2020 5:51 AM

Conduit ready and neighbors have service but my address is not serviceable

I actually live in a townhome and my home is the middle unit. Ironically, my neighbors have service (which they advised they had to go through (Edited per community guidelines) for) but I don’t. My builder has confirmed the conduit has been ready for two weeks. Over the last few weeks, I’ve spent at least 10hours on the phone with At&t and Spoken to a countless number of representatives even went as far as going to the local store but they all keep saying that my address is not serviceable in their system but they agree it doesn’t make sense. Finally someone told me today they would submit a ticket to the technician’s engineering manager on my behalf. I have been in my home for nearly 1 month. It’s frustrating to say the least.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

Sounds like your address isn't in the AT&T system. Not sure what kind of ticket is being submitted to an engineering manager, since this is a customer service function. You should ask for an address validation, which will generate a ticket to validate your address using the postal service database, and then add it to AT&T's database. This process can take up to three weeks to complete; I'd check in after two weeks for an update.

• 

3 Messages

Thank you, I’m assuming that’s what my ticket is opened for. I’ll follow up with them to make sure this is being setup.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.