Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
L

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Feb 6, 2021 1:36 PM

Cable

I need to know if you are installing cable in Rainbow Lakes Estates, Dunnellon FL

my thoughts

Employee

• 

18.1K Messages

8 m ago

Cable would be installed by the local cable company... of which appears to be (3) in your zip codes... Comcast, FiberVision and Spectrum.

Your zip codes also has (2) telco providers, depending on which one is your ILEC (ATT or CenturyLink) at your address would determine if ATT service is available to you?

ATT Fiber would be installed by a local contractor either on poles or buried in orange conduit... do you see local construction work being performed in your neighborhood, streets?

While about 50% of addresses within zip codes 34430-34432 has ATT less than 5% is FTTP direct fiber. 

https://broadbandnow.com/Florida/Dunnellon?zip=34430

Note if there is construction activity may be best to talk to the workers, or could post pics of what structure is being placed.

EDIT>>>>

Internet Access in Dunnellon Florida

The average download speed in Dunnellon is 51.95 Mbps. This is 53.5% slower than the average in Florida and 70.2% slower than the national average.

• There are 15 internet providers in Dunnellon with 10 of those offering residential service.
  • Dunnellon is the 83rd most connected city in Florida ahead of HernandoLecantoInglisBeverly Hills, and Crystal River.
  • Florida is the 8th most connected state in the U.S.
  • 96.2% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
  • There are 11 companies offering business internet services in Dunnellon.
  • Residential fiber service is available to only 5% of people living in Dunnellon.
  • Fiber optic internet is available to 31% of Marion County residents.
  • The average internet download speed in Florida is 111.77 mbps.
  • Explore internet access for communities within Dunnellon: Citrus Springs
  • The fastest zip code in Dunnellon for December 2020 is 34432. 

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

8 m ago

Yes I see construction they put orange pipes in the ground with thick black wire.  According to the board here it’s ATT FIber. What does that mean?

my thoughts

Employee

• 

18.1K Messages

8 m ago

According to the board here it’s ATT FIber. What does that mean?

That hopefully sometime this year (6 to 9 months) you may be able to order ATT Fiber internet of 100, 300 or 1000 depending on what willing to pay on a monthly basis. 

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Any update on the constructions status in Rainbow lakes estates, dunnellon, FL 34431? The cabling was installed months ago and the boxes in the ground, new poles and wiring connected to them all. So, when can we expect service to be turned on for fiber internet service? 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.