For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
D

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, August 11th, 2020 1:07 AM

Buried cable installation

Why does the buried cable group make notes to contractor to contact BEFORE burring cable then arrive unannounced a day early And bury the cable without anyone home ?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

☝️☝️☝️

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

To My Thoughts

ATT committed  to contacting me before burying cable. The buried wire group assured me multiple times I would be contacted before they arrived. No 811 utilities marking was done. No private utilities were marked. Now who is going to pay to fix the damages ? ATT risk group is responsible but they won’t answer phone or return a call. I understand cobtractors work, but don’t try to hid behind “a contractor” ATT is responsible.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

What damages?... I didn't see any mentioned in your message above. If damages occurred, you need to contact AT&T's claims administrator, Sedgwick; Sedgwick claims. Call centers are reduced in staff, so it can be difficult to get through.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Today I’m told another story on who handles claims. Told Risk group would handle irrigation damage but contractor would handle sod damage. Who handles damages keeps changing depending on who I talk to in buried wire group. Buried wire supervisor has not called as promised by Network supervisor and Network Supervisor Did not call me at noon today to verify I had been contacted. 🙁

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.