Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
M

• 

6 Messages

Wed, Jul 28, 2021 1:01 PM

Billing

I just signed up to ATT for a two week trial plan and they are already billing me for the fiber internet and the guy hasn;t even come to run the fiber line yet

Responses

Accepted Solution

dave006

Scholar

• 

2.5K Messages

2 m ago

Your bill is for next month. AT&T bills 1 month ahead however that is always based on your billing date. 

Normally it will be based on the date of your install but if you have combined billing of cellular and fiber it appears you got the default of your existing combined billing date.

The good news is that you can change your billing date.

Dave

Constructive

Employee

• 

23K Messages

2 m ago

sorry but who told you it was a 2 week trial? at&t doesnt do trials. especially since youve already received a bill. it costs at&t roughly a thousand dollars to install a service with tech roll, account provisioning equipment etc why would you think they would do all that for a possible 2 week user?

• 

6 Messages

2 m ago

Well I guess I should not have taken the sales people as being truthful then. That is what they told me and I am going to hold them accountable. I only deal with honest people!

Constructive

Employee

• 

23K Messages

2 m ago

where were the salesmen located? in a store, door to door,a mall kiosk. regardless of what they told you they dont do 2 week trials and look at the paperwork signed im almost 100% positive you signed a 2 year agreement

my thoughts

Employee

• 

18.1K Messages

2 m ago

2 week trial is for ATT TV service only, not the internet.

IS there a free trial for AT&T TV?
However, AT&T TV does not offer a free trial. But before you run off in despair, Tim, if you scour the fine print of AT&T TV's web site, you'll notice that AT&T TV offers a full refund to new customers if they cancel within 14 days after subscribing.
New customers who cancel service in the first 14 days will receive a full refund. Otherwise, no refunds or credits for any partial-month periods or unwatched content,” the site states.

(edited)

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.