Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 23, 2020 8:31 PM

Big Hole Around AT&T Fiber Box in My Yard

I am getting a major run around. I have a large hole that is several feet deep around the AT&T box in my yard. My fence is falling into the hole as is my landscaping. I nearly broke my leg when the ground gave way near the hole as it is continuing to grow. AT&T sent a construction team out once before and they filled in the hole and reset the box but it has washed out again. The dirt is traveling down the conduit and coming out at the next box down the line. I can't get any help over the phone. First of all the voice prompts wind up troubleshooting my service and telling me there is nothing wrong with my internet. When I finally get to an agent they don't understand and most recently sent me to risk management. This is totally unacceptable. I need AT&T to come out and fill in the hole and make it stop washing in. As I said before they have come out in the past but didn't correctly fix the issue. The longer they wait the deeper the hole is getting. This is getting serious as my grandkids could fall in and get trapped.

Responses

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

a month ago

And Risk Management doesn't answer their phone!

browndk26

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

a month ago

Contact your local government. Local codes office to start. 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

a month ago

The Risk Management contact info recently changed, making sure you're current: Sedgwick Claim Center at 855.365.4976, 8am - 4:30pm CST.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question