markg057's profile

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Mar 4, 2022 11:05 PM

ATT property damage claim administrator

Who is currently ATT's property damage claim administrator? I know it used to be Sedgwick, but it doesn't seem that they any longer handle these types of claims. I filed a claim for a severed underground pet fence and have a claim number. No one called me within the promised 24-48 hour timeframe. The support line I was given 800-288-2020 wants to sell me more products instead of help me.

Thank you!

Constructive

Employee

• 

27.9K Messages

4 m ago

It’s still Sedgwick

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.6K Messages

4 m ago

Sedgwick:

Claims Management Services - 855-365-4976

Option 1 - Check on existing claim

Option 2 - Speak to AT&T CC for service-related issues

Option 3 - Start a new property damage claim

Existing claims can also be checked via portal www.mysedgwick.com

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

Thank you for the suggestion! All the info about Claims Management Services has been confirmed. One tip that maybe helpful to folks in the future. Sedgwick cannot create the damage claim itself. I had to call ATT's Buried Wired Center (800-924-9420). A very nice CSR asked me a few questions, started a claim, and gave me a claim number (10 digits). I then had to provide the description of what happened and photo evidence via email. I should now be able to follow the resolution on https://www.mysedgwick.com/

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

15.6K Messages

4 m ago

@markg057 If that's the case it's a change in process. See the AT&T link on Property damage claims. Prompt 3 may direct you to the buried wire cent, that I wouldn't know. 

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Not likely!!! We’ve been waiting for nearly 2 months for our sprinkler system to be fixed a second time! We have to go out 3 times every two days to put our sprinkler on, off, change systems to the other side of our house then turn off!! Countless hours and stress because they are lax in dealing with the continued damage to our property!!! We are on our 2nd or 3rd claim since fiber optical was installed in DECEMBER!!!!! Broken gas line, broken sprinkler, bury cable after taking their new service- now broken sprinkler AGAIN with 90 degree summer days!! Unfair and unbelievable!

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.