Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Primerosecreek's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, November 16th, 2015 8:14 PM

AT&T Please hear my call

Since my wife and I moved in our brand new home February of 2015 within Primrose creek subdivision located in Sugar Hill GA 30518 we have been without any form of internet service.Back in early spring of this year 2015 AT&T lined the streets with workers, laying fiber line, installing relay boxes on street corners, tearing up front yards to make way for service there hasn't been any progress since then. I had to write this post, I know it maybe a long shot, I have to try something else our I fear we could go another year without.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

No one on this forum can tell you when you will be able to get U-verse internet. In the meantime, I would see if there are any other internet providers in your area, and sign up with them. Perhaps, by the end of your contract with the other provider, U-verse interent will be available in your area.

What are you doing about television? Do you have a provider for that, or are you just watching Over The Air television with an antenna? Perhaps your television provider has internet to hold you over in the meantime.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Thanks for your reply, sorry for leaving any information out on my current post but we are only able to post 100 words or less and I had a lot to say ;). Also sorry for posting in a forum that won’t be able to tell me when I’m going to get internet, I just wanted to attempt to acquire some response from the powers that be perhaps they would read. There are a few outlets to some forms of ISP, mobile hotspots, tethering your phone; satellite but there aren’t any other ISP available believe me I've researched. To follow up another question you had I currently watch Air television with an antenna. Direct TV and Dish are the only available options 😞 I'll save my money as I don’t watch TV all that much.  

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Primrosecreek   See if ATT Uverse Care can give some insight on this info.

Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your searching Internet situation. They can do more than any phone rep.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply.

ATT is using ATT wireless 4G LTE to provide internet services for those w/no wireline service available.

http://www.att.com/cellphones/att/wireless-home-phone-and-internet.html#sku=sku7130587

Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.