Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
lopeka's profile

1 Message

Monday, February 12th, 2024 1:33 AM

ATT NEW FIBERGRADE IS THE WORSE

First I had to be at home for them to remove old modem and box and then to put in the Fibercrap! Now mind you my Wireless Internet worked just fine before they took the old modem away! Then they put this Fiber crap in and then BOOM NO INTERNET FOR THREE DAYS. And over 6 hours of time and the (quote unquote) Techs of ATT keep telling me One: Theres something wrong with my computer and I need to take it in to a Tech! I thought I was talking to a Tech already. So I take my computer in to a professional Tech,and am told there is nothing wrong with MY COMPUTER!  Then I am told by another ATT Tech that it is my computer it has a virus! Made that tech change the Modem!  I talked with a professional tech again and NO VIRUS is found! Then due to my small knowledge of laptops I got my compter back on line! You need to train your techs better and make sure they don't tell lies cause they don't know the what the problem is, (Instead of sending your long time customers on a wild goose chase and makeing them buy a new computer)! I am a senior citizen and don't have extra cash floating around to purchase a new Laptop when the old Laptop is just fine and working great!) TRAIN YOU PEOPLE BETTER!

ACE - Expert

• 

32K Messages

2 months ago

You say you got your computer back on line. Is everything working now or are you still having issues? If still having a problem the community can try and help.

Not our people or techs any more than yours. This is a public forum of other customers. For official support you call.

Tutor

• 

65 Messages

2 months ago

Instead of whining about it not working.   What is the issue?    Run SFC /Scannow on your laptop to repair damaged files.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.