Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
A

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 20, 2021 9:05 PM

at&t fiber optic installation

hello at&t just laid down fiber cables down my road about 2 weeks ago (my house sits down a gravel road off the main road) and i am wondering how long does the process take until they are finished. i have not received any letter or door hanger from the crew. when i check at&t availability it says i am not eligible for internet just yet. does this even mean I'm going to be eligible once they are finished? do they need to run a line from the road to my house? when i call customer service they have no answers for me

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.2K Messages

2 m ago

Yes they would have to run a line to your house.  There's no way to know if this is a cable feeding other service somewhere else or if it's a distribution cable to provide service to residential customers. 

my thoughts

Employee

• 

18.3K Messages

2 m ago

Depending on the size of the project and where your address is within the project could be 2 to 9 months. 

I would expect 4 to 6 months which would be 1st quarter 2022. If happens before great...

All addresses within the project will go live for ordering at the same time and may have door to door 3rd party sales force in the neighborhood 2 weeks before scheduled to have service available as well as direct mailings.

Check your address on the website every few weeks or look for tech installations occurring in your area by increased ATT van traffic.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.