Tnguyen7808's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 2, 2016 4:57 PM

AT&T fiber installations damaged sprinkle system.

AT&T installed fiber cable to our house. Somehow it damages to our sprinkle system. The water pipe was cut up and disconnect water line. I have to hires contractor to repaired the water pipe. Please let me know how AT&T handles this issue.My email is tuannguyen7808@gmail.com.

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

194.9K Messages

6年前

Hi @joefont4872,

You will find information here on how to address this. 

-ATTU-verseCare

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

194.9K Messages

6年前

Hey,

We have sent you a private message and look forward to working with you to get this sorted.

ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6年前

Hello,

I also have the same issue.  Just found a busted line from the fiber install.  Please contact me ASAP regarding how to address this issue.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4年前

I posted on May 7 that I have the same problem and no one has contacted me!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4年前

This actually just happened to us as they were installing fiber optic lines in our neighborhood.

they not only damaged the sprinkler line they ripped it up and threw it behind the bushes in our yard. They also hit our plumbing lines and internet lines(we are Suddenlink customers not at&t customers) they fixed the plumbing the same day but the plumbers they had come out dug up our yard and just left the dirt in a pile. We were without internet a cable for 7 days...

My email is n[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

please let me know how to handle this situation. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4年前

This actually just happened to us as they were installing fiber optic lines in our neighborhood.

they not only damaged the sprinkler line they ripped it up and threw it behind the bushes in our yard. They also hit our plumbing lines and internet lines(we are Suddenlink customers not at&t customers) they fixed the plumbing the same day but the plumbers they had come out dug up our yard and just left the dirt in a pile. We were without internet a cable for 7 days...

My email is noneal8707@gmail.com

please let me know how to handle this situation. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.