Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
sungi's profile

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 15th, 2022 1:52 PM

Att Dedicated Business Fiber Rates?

Hi guys,

We were recently quoted $950 for 100/100 by a Att rep that came out to our site. Apparently they cover construction costs as well up to 10K for dedicated lines but not sure what's involved. Does this look on par with typical dedicated business fiber rates? If we have a Business Fan account with cellular lines, can you somehow get a package or deal of some sort when adding fiber? I heard there were some sort package deals with fiber, but unsure if it applies to dedicated or just residential. Also, would it be possible to ask them or the 3rd party contractor to lay OS2 single mode cable (vs cat6) as it's more future proof? Open to hearing about any issues or pitfalls I may encounter and how best to avoid them during this process.

Thanks for any advice or insight, appreciate it!

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

31K Messages

4 months ago

1) You might be better off asking on the forums dedicated to business customers, here:  https://bizcommunity.att.com/?source=ESsWCfCTA0000000L&wtExtndSource=cfm_BizCommunity

2) Yes, that price sounds in-line with pricing I've seen.  If you agree to a contract (normally 36 months), they will cover some construction costs (which can run $10/foot from the nearest active fiber component where your dedicated fiber would be plugged in).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.