Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
bsmithuab 's profile

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 4:19 PM

AT&T Damaged Water Line in Yard

AT&T has damaged a water line on my property and I have been calling for two weeks now just to start a claim. I am currently on hold with the 4th representative today and still getting the run around I have been on my current call for over 40 minutes and been transferred twice back to the repair # 866-410-7414.... Can someone, anyone advise me.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

3 months ago

Current information says to call CS 1-800-288-2020 to start a claim.  Sedgwick handles all property damage claims.

The 866-410-7414 is for repair to AT&T lines.

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

As a follow up to my original post, I have called and left several messages with Sedgwick as well. They state in the voicemail prompt to not leave multiple messages because they will return your call in 24 hours.... That is a lie. I have given them my name, complete address, nature of my call and my call back number and haven't received a response yet. It is now over 50 minutes and counting that I have been on hold. 

The sad thing is that before we were under the impression that it was a Charter line but they had their representative out within 24 hours to let us know that it was indeed AT&T. I just want water to my house.... Please advise.

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

Update..... Spoke with Anna and after 2 weeks, I now have a ticket number. Kudos Anna! Tech is supposed to be here between now and 3pm.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.