Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
S

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Aug 11, 2021 5:04 PM

AT&T Construction for burying my Fiber Cable

I received a call a week or so ago from AT&T Construction indicating my new fiber install was scheduled for burial before Aug 10, assuming the utilities had been marked.  Is there a way to get in contact with this group to discuss their schedule as they are late and I have to keep warning the landscape companies to not mow over my fiber laying on the ground.  Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

my thoughts

Employee

• 

18.1K Messages

2 m ago

The BURIED WIRE CENTER is the unit that works with local contractors on burial of copper and fiber lines to the home.

Unburied cables or exposed wires

Report an issue

• Select Chat.
  • Call 800.288.2020.

Check an issue already reported

Call our Buried Wire Center at  800.924.9420 Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET.  Remember: This number is just for unburied ground cables.

Some utility companies mark or paint their lines. If you see a marked line with an exposed cable or wire, and it doesn’t say AT&T, be sure to report it directly to that company.

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

When you say 'Select Chat', are you referring to the Chat feature on the normal AT&T support site?

sanman202

• 

212 Messages

2 m ago

Probably one of the areas that they can improve with a company of this size, the line burial process seems very 30 years ago. We should not have to worry for days and days about the line being cut by landscapers or anyone else. Internet is more vital than ever with WFH being more common. I didn't shut off my cable connection yet. due to this. 

• 

2 Messages

17 d ago

I have been misled three times about when the line would be buried. And I have called the Buried Wire Center only to learn that they close well before 6:00 pm ET. Xfinity is sounding better and better...

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.