Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
kungfoome's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 11:06 PM

AT&T butchers your yard

My sprinkler was working fine before AT&T's subcontractors came out and butchered my yard to install Gigapower. I have emerald zoysia and now it looks like I let some kids cut chunks out of it. Also, there is a BIG hole they left at the green utility box by the sidewalk. I want Them fixed now!

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @kungfoome,

We apologize for the inconvenience with construction in your neighborhood. Subcontractors will address any holes dug and provide sod for those areas. It sometimes take a few weeks after completion of work. Please review this article if you would like additional assistance for any property damage claim.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

@ATTCares,

You say the subcontractors doing the installation will provide sod to fix our yards?  That has not happened in Raleigh.  The guys that ripped up our yard came back and sprinkled "bermuda" grass seed that does not match the rest of the lawn (we have a hybrid bermuda) on top of the dried hard packed soil and put ugly straw on top of it.

Are we to expect sod at some point as you say?

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @kungfoome,

Feel free to contact our claims team as mentioned in the link above, they can look into this.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

On that linked page it says specifically:

Note: The Claims Center and Sedgwick do not handle claims for lawn claims and repair, but they can provide you with correct information for reporting issues.

Why not just link to the page that has the correct information for reporting lawn issues directly?  This cannot be that hard

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

I wish I knew who to email about the way they just left our yard.  Trust me, the lady that answers the 800 number they left us is not happy with her job.  Were told they would be out last week, then it was the 22nd, now Im home again today and still not done.  Patches of sod not replaced and hilly looking at the spots they did do but most of all, the muddy sidewalks and driveways.  We had to lear most of it so we could get in our garage, but this is GA red mud and sprinkling a little water from a hose wont do this.  We just paid to have sidewalks and driveway done a couple of months ago and now this.  I can promise you I wont have this service seeing how they conduct business.  Plus we are all placing sod over tese stupid looking boxes in our front yards.  We should have had a choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.