Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
rbevans's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Aug 18, 2016 2:57 PM

Ansco & Associates poor construction

You are presumably installing the lines for GigaPower in our neighborhood as AT&T has been through my neighborhood to inform me it was coming and trying to get me to sign up.  Your contractotor Ansco & Associates has been doing the construction.  In the last week and a half I've had my internet in my neighborhood cut at least five times in addition to my gas lines twice.  

I currently rely on internet for my job and my wife relies on internet for her schooling.  Each time I have to call my ISP to inform them of the outage and that there is construction and each time I have to waste an hour expalinign the issue and then waiting 1-2 days for a tech to come out to fix the issue Ansco & Associates created.  If the quaility of contractors is the same as your contractor Ansco & Associates I'm not confident in signing up with you as my ISP in the future.  The sub contractor is clueless of the issue and when I contacted Ansco & Associates they felt very unconcerned and informed me that it was upto me to contact my ISP to inform of the outage.  

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

176.4K Messages

5 y ago

Hi @rbevans,

Sorry to read of the trouble you experience. We can help and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

You have job en california put paipa y fiber

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I look this job en california you have i can this job
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.