Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Toniej's profile

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, September 3rd, 2022 4:03 PM

WiFi goes out every night

I have EarthLink but they use all things AT&T. I’m not a technical person so I’m not really going to understand most of the technical terms but I’m hoping for information in layman terms on how to fix this issue. Ive had this modem for three nights and it has went out every night as far as I can tell around 8pm CST this morning it was back up when I woke at 7:00 CST. I can’t tell exact time because I was sleep. Usually when it comes on in the day I’m at work. Please if someone can help me? Trying to get help from AT&T is an issue because I work 7a-7p by the time I’m home they are closed which is when the internet goes down.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

3.7K Messages

1 year ago

@Toniej 

You will need to work with Earthlink support since you are their customer. AT&T is just a provider to Earthlink and you are not a direct customer of AT&T.

Here are the different options to contact Earthlink for support:

https://www.earthlink.net/live-chat/

Dave

Employee

• 

41 Messages

1 year ago

I would highly suggest that you call into AT&T and speak with a technical support representative. They will be able to pull up all of your logs from your equipment and see what the problem is. They'll also send a tech out if your equipment can't be fixed over the phone. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.