Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Jun 18, 2017 9:41 AM

Why is AT&T Uverse horrible service?

Have had AT&T Uverse for 5 years with no problem. Since January my internet phone and cable tv has been randomly shutting down for hours and DAYS at a time. I work from home and need internet assess for review if patient charts after hours and have had to leave home to go to hospital in the middle of the night because I my internet is down. I have explained this to customer service over and over again painfully and nothing is correcting the problem. I have had numerous technicians come out and say nothing is wrong that it must be on the outside and a ticket will be made for outside maintenance. That may last for a week and then the problem begins again. I have been without service for 4 days now waiting for this ticket to be pulled, apparently it was rolled over. Is this new fiber optics bad equipment?? Why does it take so long for a resolution and why can't the technician finally fix the problem? Is it the technician or the equipment????

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

124.1K Messages

3 years ago

Sorry to hear of the trouble you are having. We can look into this for you,we just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back and let us know via this thread one you have replied to the PM

-ATTU-verseCare 

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question