Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
MadisonAL's profile
MadisonAL
Supersonic 25!
#1 Star!
Celestial 50!

Mentor

• 

68 Messages

Sat, Aug 6, 2022 7:35 PM

To Follow or Not Follow a Post: NOT

I recently got an email from a post that I was following, but no longer have interest.

• XXXXXXX commented on a post you are following.

I could not find an option to stop following.

(Now, I have to find a "Topic" to place this post.  I'll just pick the topic that contains the post that I want to stop following.)

MadisonAL

Mentor

• 

68 Messages

8日前

Okay, I have an Unfollow option for THIS post, but not for the one that I actually want to unfollow today.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

8日前

What's the URL of the post you want to unfollow?

If it's THIS one then there's no unfollow because that post is now closed.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

22.8K Messages

8日前

Click on your profile pic in the upper right hand corner of any page.  Go to "Profile Settings" and then "Notification Preferences".

MadisonAL

Mentor

• 

68 Messages

5日前

Thanks, Tony,

It is a closed post!  The post was "closed" 

I thought it was closed two years ago, but perhaps was only closed after the last comment was made, which wasn't really even relevant to the post.

Maybe, ATT should post the date a posting is closed.

Anyway, thanks for your response.  I'll flag this as "helped".

MadisonAL

Mentor

• 

68 Messages

5日前

I can't reply directly to Skeeter in Texas, but I do not want to turn off all notifications, but just the one that Tony indicated was probably closed AFTER the last reply had been sent.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

29.3K Messages

5日前

Once the post becomes Closed, there will be no more updates [well... those who can close can also reopen, update and close, but that's rarely done], so there should be no need to remove yourself from notifications on a closed post.  The forum software doesn't auto close posts, so the notifications you received were probably what spurred the closing of the post.

So, bigger hammer, same result.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.